Self efficacy is one of your keys to achieve peace within yourself and success outside. Continue reading to know how to improve self efficacy easily.
How to Improve Self Efficacy: What is Self-efficacy?
Having self-efficacy will help improve your motivation. Self-efficacy will help you determine the types of goals you would like to establish for yourself; how much effort you need to devote in order to reach it and how long you must persevere in dealing with all the difficulties after facing frustrations and failures. It also determines how you think, motivate and feel about your behavior and yourself. It also boils down to your attitude.
How to Improve Self Efficacy: The 10 Tips
1) Divide your big and important projects to sub-tasks which will require you to finish it within a short period of time. Make sure to have all your outputs and accomplishments visible and tangible. Do not forget to give yourself a reward for every accomplishment you make.
2) Cultivate and cherish your networks and social relationships that give you positive models for success and encouragement. Maintain relationships with people whom you can speak with about your life’s setbacks and problems. It is also good to consider staying away from people who only bring negativities to your life and who are pessimist as well.
3) Have fruitful conversations and brainstorming activities with people. It will help your mind work and improve the way you think and speak.
4) Focus on the areas of your strengths rather dealing with your limitations. Give attention as well to your potential strengths and positive capabilities.
5) Dedicate yourself to different activities that you are passionate with.